3x Control Room Operators required for Security Control Room in Newbury. £10.25 per hour, 36 hours per week, which will be predominantly night shifts and weekend day shifts on a 3 week rotation.
Night Shifts: 1800-0600
Weekend Day Shifts: 0600-1800.
Additional hours available for cover within team.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to Control Room Manager
- Responding to scheduling system alerts and escalating as per company procedures
- Sourcing cover for site staff non-attendance
- Taking out of hours calls and passing messages to relevant staff for action
- CCTV monitoring & escalating issues where required
- Security industry experience an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Good IT skills, and proficient in MS Office applications
- Non-Frontline SIA licence preferred or willing to gain licence
- CCTV licence preferred or willing to complete training & gain licence
- Time and attendance software experience an advantage
- Company pension scheme on completion of probation period
- Free on site parking
Applicant must be able to present 10 year employment/education history upon application. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC430