Front of House Supervisor required for Multi Building Assignment in KT13. Monday to Friday 0800-1700 with one hours’ unpaid lunch, £15.50 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Reception duties – referral of visitors to respective tenant’s demise, meet and greet.
- Answering the reception phones.
- Management of visitor’s book at Reception.
- Weekly meetings with the Building Manager.
- Health and safety checks daily
- Office, kitchen and toilet checks
- Safe access and egress of tenant’s staff and visitors on site
- Maintaining DOB / incident reports, in conjunction with the Security Officer
- Compilation and maintenance of all relevant site paperwork
- Reporting all jobs on client electronic system and updating the tenants of any updates or completions.
- Reviewing client electronic system and providing documents to tenants as requested.
- Management of front of house team.
- Access to client electronic system to update the newsletter and any updates as requested by the Tenant Engagement and Events Manager.
- Overseeing the reception team in all properties
- Ensure cover for holiday and sickness on all sites
- Regular tenant contact with key contacts to ensure efficiency
- Review of the front of house services and look at enhancements to be offered.
Previous experience in a Front of House/Supervisory role essential.
Applicants must be able to start on 24th June 2022.
Applicant must be able to present 10 year employment/education history upon application. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC407.