Contracts Manager London & South East
Salary: £36,000 per annum
- Report to Managing Director
- Have operational responsibility for assignments within defined portfolio, including client and staff relations to include:
- Contract start up
- KPI/SLA scoring
- Weekly site visits
- Monthly client meetings
- Annual employee appraisals
- Probation and performance assessments
- Fortnightly operations meetings at Head Office
- Staff disciplinaries
- Business development within geographical portfolio area
- Recruitment and new employee induction
- Employee site training and continuous development
- Duty Manager (24/7) cover in line with roster (4 week rotation)
- Ensuring sites are scheduled and holidays covered
- Management of Area Supervisor
- Proven Contracts Management experience
- Security industry experience
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- 24/7 availability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Sales experience advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage time well in a logical way, and within in a busy environment
- Good IT skills, and proficient in MS Office applications
- Frontline SIA licence essential
- Time and attendance software experience an advantage
- Company car/car allowance
- Smart phone
- Company pension scheme on completion of probation period
- 20 days’ holiday per year, plus 8 bank holidays
Must be age 18+.
Applicants must hold a valid SIA license.
Applicants must send head and shoulders photograph with application.
Applicant must be able to present 10 year employment/education history upon application.
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Applicants must be available to start 01st November 2021
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC267