Security Officer Required for Shopping Centre in Aylesbury HP20. 45hrs per week pro-rata, days only. £8.72 per hour
Time and a Half paid for overtime hours, average 133hrs per year overtime pro-rata.
Double time for any bank holidays worked, on a 3 week set schedule rotation
Duties will include:
- Patrolling of Malls
- Unlocking and locking of Centre in line with Assignment procedures
- Attending out of hours alarm call out as and when required
- Overtime during evenings and occasional nights as required and often at very short notice
- CCTV monitoring – upon completion of SIA CCTV licencing course
- Access control via Control Room – upon completion of SIA CCTV licencing course
- Control Room duties to include, alarm monitoring, setting and un-setting of the intruder alarms,
- Clear and concise communication with the Management team and Security team via 2-way radios
Must be age 18+.
Applicants must hold a valid SIA licence. Applicants must hold CCTV licence or be willing to complete training and gain licence during first 3 months of employment.
Applicants must be available for IMMEDIATE start.
Applicant must be able to present 10-year employment/education upon application.
Applicant must provide head & shoulders photograph with application form, applications without a photo will not be progressed.
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC194