Shopping Park Security Officer required for Shopping Centre in Stoke Gifford.
£9.00 per hour, 42hrs per week average, day shifts only 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, will include weekends.
Duties will include:
• Regular Patrolling of Centre
• Liaison with site tenants
• CCTV monitoring – if CCTV licensed
• Fault and Maintenance reporting
• Assisting contractors and visitors to the centre
• Liaison with emergency services, when required
• Periodical testing of emergency systems
• Clear and concise communication with the on-site cleaning and maintenance team and site tenants via 2-way radios
Must be age 18+.
Applicants must hold a valid SIA licence. CCTV licence preferred, or candidate willing to train and gain licence within probation period.
Applicants must be available to start immediately.
Applicants must send head and shoulders photo with application, applications not supported with a photo will not be progressed.
Applicant must be able to present 10-year employment/education history upon application. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC180